Professional Carpet Installation
It is best to leave the installation of carpet to the professionals. Our team at The L&L Company will install your carpet beautifully and efficiently. We will work with you so you know what to expect at each step of the installation.
We are the most trusted carpet installers in the Mid-Atlantic area.
Preparing for Installation
Before your new carpet is installed, there are a few steps you need to take to make sure your room is ready for our installation crew.
- Clear the room of all furniture and décor.
- If you are remodeling your home, make arrangements to have your old flooring removed. If you had carpet previously, leave the tack strips in place.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
- Prepare your subfloor, including making any necessary repairs and removing dirt and debris.
- Prepare to be home and available to answer any questions on your installation day.
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the carpet will be installed.
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your carpet looks beautiful from day one.