Culture at The L&L Company
In this casual, yet professional, team environment, The L&L Company empowers its employees to act in the best interest of its customers – to provide quality customer service.
The L&L Company's Unifying Principles:
- Leadership & Partnering for Performance
- Make Their Day, Be There, Play
Mission Statement: Our company is dedicated to providing quality floor covering and service to homebuilder's and homeowners.
When employees were asked to use a one-word descriptor of working at The L&L Company, some responses received were “friendship”, “recognition”, “rewards”, “training”, “security”, “pride”, “casual”, “fun”, and “opportunity”.
The L&L Company's high employee referral rate stems from its ability to:
- Provide quality customer service to homebuilders and homeowners.
- Provide long term working relationships between management and staff.
- Provide a sense of empowerment and ownership of duties.
- Provide enrichment opportunities through company paid college tuition reimbursement program.
Our employees enjoy several benefits, including:
- Building the Bench – Promote from within
- Yearly Raises
- Year End Bonus
- Yearly Retirement contributions
- Yearly The L&L Company wide offsite meetings
- Yearly departmental offsite meetings
- Promote from within
- Health Insurance
- Vacation time
- Continual Training
- Team Environment promoting problem solving and growth